- Technical engineers.
- Professionals from the automotive sector.
- Professionals from public entities with technological links.
- 32-hour courses.
- One-to-one courses or for groups of up to 8 people.
- Training on the customer’s premises or on our premises.
Training in the repair of servomotors
Objectives of the programme
- To analyse what a servo motor is, as well as the basic components of a DC motor, an AC motor and a brushless servo motor.
- To study magnets, auxiliary equipment and drivers.
- To analyse the different industries where a servo system can work, its maintenance and benefits for the company.
- To define how a preventive plan is prepared for a servomotor and for a driver.